It’s becoming increasingly important for law firms to have a strong web presence and deliver an exceptional first impression. Criminal defense attorneys are in a competitive space and making that first impression count can be the difference between more and less site conversions and hence clients.
Over time, we’ve seen and designed many law firm websites and have put together a list of what we consider to be the best criminal law websites out there.
There’s a spectrum of different colors, design aesthetics, preferences and features on each website. If you’re taking notes for your own criminal defense website design, take particular notes of the following features when looking at these sites:
- Unique photography of lawyers and legal team
- Different elements and styles of presenting headings and copy
- The use of video, images and other rich media
- How many call to actions are used (and where)
- How the brand colors and firm’s logo are blended into the website’s design
- Use of navigation menus, dropdowns, headers and footers
- Icons and elements used to draw the user’s attention
- The use of testimonials, badges and awards
How does your Law Firm’s Website Stack up?
If you’re a criminal defense lawyer that has started a new firm or have an existing firm with a need to update your website, then Zahavian Legal Marketing can help.
We help criminal attorneys make a lasting impression that generates more attention and leads. We also offer legal marketing services for websites, so you can rest assured that your site will be designed and developed with best practices. If you’re migrating from an existing website, we perform audits and implement tailored processes to ensure that it’s a smooth transition and that all of your valuable content and traffic remains intact.Get in touch with us for a free consultation and design quote. Let us know what your design preferences are as well as what you need from your new site and we’ll build it to spec.